Kee Siong Ng is an experienced data scientist with more than a decade of post-PhD experience in multiple domains, including government, financial services, retail, telco, energy, and manufacturing. He has consulted for many large enterprises in Asia-Pacific-Japan and acts as a trusted advisor for many industry colleagues.
Kee Siong currently works for a progressive and innovative Australian government agency. He is also a part-time Associate Professor at the Australian National University and continues to be somewhat active in AI and big data analytics research. Outside his working life, Kee Siong is a keen student and practitioner of value investing.
- Australia Day CEO Award by Australian Government Agency (2017)
- 2014 IJCAI-JAIR Best Paper Award: Honourable Mention
- Greenplum Great Award by EMC (2012)
- Three $2.56 checks from Emeritus Professor Donald Knuth
- University Medal and Dean’s Prize by The Australian National University (2001)
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this blog are my own and do not reflect my employers’ official positions.