Kee Siong Ng is an experienced data scientist with more than 10 years of post-PhD experience in multiple domains, including financial services, retail, government, telco, energy, and manufacturing. He has consulted for many large enterprises in Asia-Pacific-Japan and acts as a trusted advisor for many industry colleagues.
Kee Siong currently works for a progressive and innovative Australian government agency. He is also an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the Australian National University and continues to be somewhat active in AI and big data analytics research. He is also a keen student and practitioner of value investing.
- Australia Day CEO Award by Australian Government Agency (2017)
- 2014 IJCAI-JAIR Best Paper Award: Honourable Mention
- Greenplum Great Award by EMC (2012)
- Three $2.56 checks from Emeritus Professor Donald Knuth
- University Medal by The Australian National University (2001)